Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Transformer

Hepi Eid...

Long silence.Sometimes we have to accept that we are incapable to do everything in this life.Allah created us with limitations.None is perfect except Him.

Being a 'transformer'.It is not easy to change to a new person with new environment.That news even though it comes like a thunder,IMAN acts as a guard,protecting emotions to keep in appropriate manner.

I do love orthopaedic very much, yet Allah wants to grant me more than that.Being as surgical medical officer in HKK has sharpened up my knowledge and skills.Supervised under a good, dedicated surgeon is a great chance.I do really appreciate the knowledge Allah has given to me throughout my attachment here.Until now...I do not know when I can turn back to my beloved orthopaedic posting.He knows.

I'm applying master in orthopaedic.Hopefully the path is smooth.

Altogether fasting 6 syawal.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: